Petpet Park Plot: Chapter 6

Superfly

it took me longer on part 1, mostly cuz i was confused cuz my math was wrong o_O i liked a challenge though, the others were funny but too easy! :sleeping_03anim:

and im not quite sure the plot is over either...

I beat it ! (yah after like 2 days) x_x

I realy hope you can get a theme from this - I love those! :woot:

Oh and thank you from the bottom corners of my heart TDN for making a esay walk thru! :yes:

my math is sooo bad :S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This may not be completely over yet - there could *potentially* be a seventh mission. :yes: An image for the 'missions' box on the PPL Headquarters exists that is expanded to fit seven missions - so yeah, we'll have to wait and see.

I hope there is a mission seven! Right now, though, I need to figure this one out xD -should stop being lazy later-

Perhaps we have to rescue Yurius now :P

:laughingsmiley: It would be hilarious if he hadn't managed to get out of his trap after the last chapter.

• 2 weeks later...