Water pipes in Altador

Neo_battler987

I heard it was just random. In the guide I was following, it told me just to click everything as fast as I could until I get the finished screen. I did just that and it worked. I not sure anybody knows how to do that step...

there actually are a whole bunch of different combinations. go inbetween the rooms and set all the wheels to the same position and all the levers to the same position. then decide which way you think should represnt X and which way should represent O and go through EVERY position on the chart you can find at the TDN guide here. i know that all sounds very confusing. but if you make a chart and try every different combination of levers and wheels, you WILL get it to work, trust me!! it only took me about 20 different combinations, and my friend said she was very lucky and it took her about 5 combinations, but it could be anywhere in the chart that you get the right combination. hope this was helpful.