Attack of the Slorgs isn't working...

Unstream

Okay so the game loads fine, but when I try to click Start Game, it says, "This Shockwave movie has errors that have cause playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue."

I'm guessing I'm supposed to contact TNT about this, but I'm not sure where I should do that. And nobody else seems to have this problem...

What should I do?

I would try uninstalling Shockwave from your PC, then reinstalling in. If it still glitches, go here and check the points listed. If none of that helps, we throw a tantrum go to this link and report the bug to them. They should neomail you a response soon. :) Good luck! Try asking Theo about this too, resident awesome computer wizard right there! :P

=Cameron=

I'm using Windows XP, but I don't know which service pack I have (If I had to guess though, it would be 3, so I meet all of the system requirements).

Shockwave was never too reliable on my computer. There have been plenty of times when it acted up, but usually refreshing the page solved the problem.

I'm Theo. :P

It looks like you're getting a pretty generic error - it could be anything from coding glitches to a DirectX conflict. Have you tried the game on a different browser?

Shockwave can be a right pain if it goes wrong. I had a time where I could not play some games yet others were OK. My solution was to search around for an old version of shockwave and install it over the latest version. Then uninstalled it and re-installed the new version. In effect fooling the install of the latest version that is is an upgrade so it installs fully. This worked for me.

I'm Theo. :P

It looks like you're getting a pretty generic error - it could be anything from coding glitches to a DirectX conflict. Have you tried the game on a different browser?

Well I just tried it on Opera and I got the same error message. I'm reinstalling IE because it was messed up somehow, so I'll try that later today.

EDIT: IE is having some problems (see topic I made about IE problems here). A lot of toolbars are missing and a lot of things might be screwed up with it, but I still have the address bar on it and when I tried playing Attack of the Slorgs it still didn't work.