Just a few questions...

ho_yt

I come across this item called the "Gourmet foods" but what exactly are they? and also I have seen some webbies saying that you can get a trophy but feeding the Gourmet foods to your pet but how do you exactly get that thanks a lot!! :D

Gourmet food are rare foods with a rarity index between 90 and 100, for every unique rare food your neopet eats, you score one point, sore enough and you get a trophy. You can get more details by visiting the food shop in neopia central and clicking on the gourmet club link.

there are some not-that-expensive-gourmet items (less than 10 I think), but you can start with those, let me do a lil' bit of research. I think punctec (sp?) fruit is one of those, and I remember some advent calendar thing, don't know if it is white asparagus, but they gave a gourmet food on the calendar once so that one is really cheap as well

ghost marshmallows are about 120 nps, banana achify at 700-ish neopoints, evil blancmange at 160, fish flavour ice cream 2000-ish, gnome shroom 100, honey blossom 150 nps, puntec fruit 20 nps, pyramid potato skins 800-ish, raptraphant leg at 30, white chocolate asparagus souffle at around 1300 nps, etc..... that's a good start. Here's a link to a list of other "cheap" gourmet foods (ranging from 100 to 15,000 nps, there are other considerably mooooore expensive)

http://www.billopan.com/news/news.php?itemid=17867

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.