new to forums

maqleod

been on neopets for 5 and a half years and been using tdn for about a year now.

inside of neopets I'm an avid plushie, paint brush and avatar collector.

Other than that, I mostly just play a lot of games, keep my shop stocked, invest in stocks, etc.

I do a lot of scripting and write apps for myself and friends for neopets (like a dailies program for easy shortcuts that sits in my system tray). Sooner or later when I get some of the apps looking nice and finalized I might release some of them to other players for use (they are not for cheating, I won't write anything for that purpose so don't ask, they simply make it faster to get from place to place, e.g. dailies or reading my stock data for me so I don't have to go to the page, i just write them cos I'm lazy).

Jared

That Is Very Cool

When You Get Those Finished Let Me Know...

I Would Totally Use Those As Too Am Lazy!

Oh And Welcome To The Forum!

I will probably submit anything I write to tdn so they can approve/dissapprove the program. I'd rather it be ok'd by them and released by them for the general public to use. Most likely it will just be the dailies program that I release as its just an organized list of shortcut buttons with tooltip explanations, so there should be nothing against TNT rules for that kind of thing.

Scripting apps huh? XD You sound like my type of person. Anyway, welcome to TDN! *official handshake* :D The snack table's on your left, the moderators are lurking everywhere (so remember to follow the forum rules), and there are insane people running all over the place. (: I hope you'll enjoy being a part of our community!

Hey, welcome. I'd love something like that, because the neopets toolbar just won't install on my computer for some reason.

probably because you are using one of the newer versions of firefox (post 3.0). There are ways to make it work if you are still using the 3.0 beta, but if you have gone to 3.0.1 or higher, you're out of luck, which is where I am as well. That is the whole reason I wrote the little app for myself to begin with.