My B-Day's coming up!

Micamone

YAY!! *throws confetti* I will be 14. I'm so happy! a lot of people have their b-day around mine. my best friend has hers on the same day even! but she's one year older than me.

I an so exsided. I'd be happier if i wasn't sick, but you know. I'm going to karaoke on Thursday, then to the MOST AWESOME Mexican food place in the USA on Friday, then I'm having a Bar B Q on Saturday! i might even go to the state fair on the 10th...

I just needed to tell someone; i can't tell my friends since they are at school right now, so i'm telling you guys! what do you guys do for your b-day, and/or what did you do for your 14th b-day?

:O, could it be your birthday...today?! wow, I've never had that much BBQ's ever.

Well...other than I was 6 I haven't really done anything extra special for my birthday. I just can't help but wonder how stressed people will be and all for someone's birthday. i'm just not the type who goes to parties either...so that's my boring life of parties and birthdays.

Glad you're sharing your birthday with a friend. I never told anyone about my birthday at school this year. People even discovered it after month or two later!

I'll be 14 in two years. I hope I'll enjoy it as well!

Finally I'd like to say:

Happy Birthday!!!

to-days the 2nd(unless it's the 3rd where you are?), my b-day is October 3rd...

and thanks! i hope to have a happy b-day!

Happy -early- birthday to youuu~

I usually don't do anything on my birthday, tbh. Just open presents and eat birthday donuts...lol (yeah, I have donuts for my birthday instead of cake...I don't really like eating cake a lot :() And follow a normal day's schedule (except I might go somewhere for dinner), and maybe go shopping~

Well...I haven't had a 14th birthday yet (I'm 10, so that's 4 more years to go :)), but I think I'll do something different for my 14th :P

thanks steph!

and thanks blue. your only 10(now i feel old, :P)? i though you were at least 12 . . . what are you thinkin of doing on your b-day?