How was your day?

Moncsi

I made this topic to talk about our everyday life :)

How was your day?

What have u done?

What are u planning to do?

And things like that.

Lets make the forum more personally :)

For example Today there was nothing unusual. I got up at 11 am ^^ had lunch then playing on neo till now :P So exciting XD I dont mean that neo is boring just i feel like i havent done anything useful ...

I hope your day is more intersting!

a bit busy, I got up at 5 ¬____¬ went to school at 7, just realized I have parasites exam tomorrow and I haven't studied, came back from school, took a nap, woke up and started studying, and I'm probably not gonna sleep any time soon hahahaha that's why I took the nap, but I just can't study during the day, I really don't know why :(

Uhh I feel for u... i have to learn a lot as well. i will write a math test tomorrow and next day from literature and history as well... So i should learn a lot but id ont want to XD Sometimes i dont feel like learning and i dont care :P Today school was very boring :P And Immediatly i got home i came up to neo ^^ Thats all for now

I got a 95 on my test! yeshhhh!!! it was pretty easy though, like I spent a lot of time trying to learn specific stuff the teacher sometimes ask but he didn't this time, so it was very easy without those things :)

hahaha yeah I take my laptop to school and play neopets there :P hahahahahaha everytime I got my pc my friends go "So, still plating neopets eh???" and I'm like "hell yeah!" hahaha :P

Today was fine, apart from the very blowy and wet weather! :)

Just a pretty ordinary day.

I went to visit my parents today (they live very close to me anyway) but I only took my umbrella with me, by the time I was coming back home, it was far too blowy to put up an umbrella anyway :rolleyes_anim: (luckily it didn't rain, but you'd think I'd learn after all the years of living here!! *lol*).

My dad gave me £2 (well, every little helps! ^_^ ).

I chased a daddy long legs out of my bedroom.

Now I've just been online.

Feeling cold, so will make a cup of tea soon to cheaply heat me up and hopefully find something good to watch on TV :)

I spent most of today working on two reports I need to finish - I also (of course) spent some time on TDNF, and making a few tweaks to my computer's configuration (I always do this when I work :P ).

Your days are quite exciting :) Today I had to work all day long with the household chores.. So i am really tired now. And now i am relaxing on neo to earn some Nps and do the dailies. But i dont want to go school next day XD Thats all :)

Since it's Sunday today, I haven't been doing much. I woke up at 6 after an incredibly weird dream and....yeah. Up until now, I've only been doing homework and playing on Neopets. And hoping that the account that was scammed from me and then frozen will be returned. Not really counting on it, but you never know. ^_^

My day's been good so far. I go up and went to church and went home and now my friend and I are sitting on the computers at the library. Yay... b)

My day was not so good :sad01_anim:

Well, first, I had to run a mile in less than 10 minutes and 30 seconds...I failed by about 3 mins and 30 seconds <_< (I got 14 minutes)...but I'm going to retake the mile run test on Friday. Maybe only because I need to take it, and some of my friends are taking it as well x3

Second, people were seriously annoying me today. (Actually...it happens EVERY DAY.) It was actually not as bad as some days, trust me.

And third, school is torture right now. -sigh-

:( ugh. :c

Meh, today was ok.

Was woken from a lovely dream though (my crush was in it :wub_anim:).

Have a slight cold, and I feel quite cold, but everytime I put the heating on, I felt too warm and got sleepy! *lol*

Oh, and I also sent off for some Christmas decorations, wrapping paper and presents (it's not as much as it sounds though!!). So that's nice since Christmas is practically all sorted now, but won't be so nice when I start getting the bills for it! :)

But the plan is to have everything paid for, bit by bit, for Christmas, and then have some money saved for the Janurary sales :D

I'm just feel fine but a little sad today because I'm just left with 4 more days before the school starts for me and I really don't like the timetable because from monday to friday everyday I'm only released from school at the earliest 5pm :grrr:

Looks like I have to squeeze through the bus every weekdays to get out of the bus...

intheblue04 i feel the same about sholl and I also failed on the mile run test :) In Hungary we call it cooper :P

LadySussudio: Its great that u have such a nice dreams :)

ho_yt: I feel for ya! You are in school for a long time :S It would be hard for me ... Good luck anyway!

Edit:Come on! No one wants to tell about its day? :S