Basic-colored Morphing Potions

Strategos

Basic colored potions are often much cheaper than ones that turn your pet other colors, so if you wanted a pet in a color there's not a morph for yet, you can just buy a cheaper basic one and the PB you want.

yeah, like im going to morph my xweetok, well shes not a xweetok since the lab ray, i just call her that cuz shes going to end up as one again anyway, into a fire blumaroo and then back to xweetok. and since i dont know if fire blumaroo morphing potions exist, and theyd be expensive if they did, im going to morph her into a basic colored blumaroo first, and then paint her fire. and then im morphing her back into a xweetok. and then im going to paint her fire as a xweetok cuz i love fire xweetoks. anyway, the point is, doing something like that would be waaaayy more expensive if you bought fire morphing potions instead of basic colors. and im not sure if blumaroo and xweetok morphing potions come in fire...