the lands of fate

howling_torment

you and your friends are out playing one day when after a bright flash the sky turns dark. it starts to get very windy cold. You, startled look up into the sky as you watch the moon start to get covered by purple smog. You decide that you should find the source of this when a giant ship flies past. someone looks down at you a grin on his face he then laughs and says "You puny humans are no match for me, I will cover up the moon and after that send out my army of shadows to take over the world"he then takes a purple crystal out of his pocket and breaks it into 8 different pieces "that was the only way to save you, AND NOW ITS BROKEN" he throws all the pieces in different directions then flies away. "now what?" you ask your friends as you look around curiously. "there's no one else around so we have to find those pieces before the moon clogs.

CHARACTERS

Howling_torment----Simon tweak---matches()

((when you see something with () next to it it can only be used once, and when it is an X appears between the ().))

name(first and last):

equipment(only one):

personality:

talent(s):

strength:

smart:

MY FORM

name:Simon tweak

equipment:matches

personality:brave

talent:jumping,puzzles

strength:weak