Yay my pet was notable =D

MariaWB

I think I deserve it, what with all the efford I put into colour- and item-coordinating my pets =) I loooooooove matchin' stuff! For proof, see my other pets *L* my Xweetok annoys me, though.. Not much out there that looks good with her look :S

I don't really customise my pets because it takes too much effort, and kind of blocks the paint job. If my pets aren't painted, I might give them wearables, but if they are, only backgrounds and things like that. I like simple things. Did people really ask you to be their Neofriend? It seems so dumb. But congrats on your pet! You probably worked super hard to become a notable pet. But I see some random ugly pets there from time to time - ugh. Pardon the disorganization, rewrite my comments however you like.

Like everyone else is saying - Click my ZAmi.gifav38.gif or they'll die!

Angaelicy: Yeah, you can always tell if your pet was featured as notable by the amount of friend requests from people you don't know. Some even apply for friendship AND send you a NeoMail saying 'hi your pet was notable' o_O

I got a mail from someone today with a screenie of my Kougra as notable. The pic doesn't work, but it was very nice of her, and at least I know he was also notable =)

Edit:

I got another mail from her to answer my answer, and she uploaded the pic on PhotoBucket for me - sooooooo nice of her! :D

grrrking02_notable.jpg