shops and kads are down

vmars

i've never heard of it either!! i was going to restock and i was sitting there for like half an hour, what the heck is going on??????

the wc and smilies and stalkerbox and jobs had also broke

excluding the neoboard smilies, all of the effected broken events were all time based activities D; must have been some weird neoclock eating glitch.

smilies are still broken though

yeah kads have been fine i think :O

smilies are still broken. however, there is a way around it - the format is *tele*telephone*phone*

so basically you put the original way to type the smiley in between the two halves of it

so like *lol* would be *l*lol*ol*... etc

Wow, that smile format is clever...

Who discovered that?

And I'm shocked TNT went down like that?

I mean there isn't even a big event going on or anything right now?

I mean you expect during a major plot or the AC or something...

but on a random day? I wonder what happened.

Some random group of people on the neoboards figured it out, and my friend had been lurking. XD So I don't really know who did it... but I guess some people really missed their smilies? XD

One of my friends said that these time based things can go down if a serve goes down... like they're all interlinked with some database or something... -didn't quite understand what he said- XD But basically, if one goes completely down, all have the potential to go down. However, I know that kadoaties have broken in the past without the others breaking... I just guess that maybe that time with the kads it was a matter that they stopped refreshing, as opposed to the internal clock of it all being broken itself? xD

Some random group of people on the neoboards figured it out, and my friend had been lurking. XD So I don't really know who did it... but I guess some people really missed their smilies? XD

Who knew smiles were so important...LOL.

Still pretty clever. I wonder what even made them try it.

:king: <-- Flaunts Her Ability To Post A Smiley Without A Crazy Code