Coconut Shy..

Snakeystew

From The Daily Neopets article: "It has also been reported that luck may be increased on your birthday. This birthday theory may or may not be true."

Just out of interest, if it's of any help or value, it is my birthday next week and I have currently won on the coconut shy 4 times in the last 7 days. I can't unfortunately compare this to the rest of the time because I only started to do it 7 days ago. Typically I didn't bother with it but now I'm glad I did :)

That is pretty amazing. I've only won once, but that was around when it came out, so there was no avatar at the time, :(

We should test it xD I can offer to help if we're still thinking about this next month! xD

i wish i was more lucky... no luck today =(

I Have Been Using The Coconut Shy Theory Method For Three Months And Today I Won!

No Luck Getting The Avatar, But I Will Continue To Use The Theory And If I Win Again I'll Report Back...

Also It May Be Worth Noting That Today Is Faerie Festival Day, And I Have Been Very Lucky At Many Of My Dailies!

P.S. My Birthday Is Coming Up Next Month So I Can Soon Comment On That Front As Well...

• 1 month later...

I just won again! This is officially my favorite daily!

I've been using the method, and my birthday is on Friday...

I got 10k points and a mini-evil coconut (50k).

Is this a double post? I didn't think so cause I had new information, but if it is

let me know and I'll merge them...I'm sure you would have anyway, LOL.

Hm... strange.

I only ever one once, and after I won, I didn't get the Evil Coconut avatar.

And the recently when I checked, I had it O.o

Is it possible to get the avatar if you only win 300 NPs?

wow, that's awesome. I never knocked down the coconut, and the last time I did Coconut Shy, The Quiggle was laughing like crazy at me, and when I decided to aim at his head, he told me I used all my throws for today o_O mysterious.