Rate please?

funkeh_renn

bluepaperplanebg1.png

I was thinking of doing a theme with this..like for a petpage or lookup, see, it looks like its cut out...? What are your thoughts?

*shrugs*

SotwcolourbyRenn1.png

SOTW entry for another forum.

ohyesIiscoolbyRenn1.png

Made as a request...

tobespeechless1byRenneh.png

hehe love this one.

EDIT: I also have some pokemon spritework I done years ago.. I don't make them anymore but I might post some soon.

1. 9.5/10-I like the texture of the Airplane. And how it kind of looks like someone cut out a plane from a sheet of notebook paper and put it on top of a napkin. ^_^

2. 9/10-Love the colours. :) It looks like the Pokemon thing is underwater. :)

3. 8.5/10-The image you used was great, but near the skull thing on his hat, it looks a little blurred. But the background is nice. :)

4. 10/10 Awesome background, image and colour scheme!

Nice graphics. :D Which program do you use to make them?

1. 9.5/10-I like the texture of the Airplane. And how it kind of looks like someone cut out a plane from a sheet of notebook paper and put it on top of a napkin. ^_^

2. 9/10-Love the colours. :) It looks like the Pokemon thing is underwater. :)

3. 8.5/10-The image you used was great, but near the skull thing on his hat, it looks a little blurred. But the background is nice. :)

4. 10/10 Awesome background, image and colour scheme!

Nice graphics. :D Which program do you use to make them?

Thanks so much! ^^ I use photoshop CS3.

36madebyrenn1.png

Request for someone.

empoleonborderlinebyRenn2.png

Again a request. (they asked for it to be mirrored ^^)

blindedbythesun1.png

I've always liked this one but other people don't usually ^^

The size of them is kinda bugging me.

I really like the 2nd and the 4rth

On the second one i love the colors you used they go very well together. Tho the text is sorta hard to spot. But it fits in so dont worry about it.

The 4rth one the border is odd. But its unique which is always good. I love the render you used. Colors are good and i love the effetc you put to the left side of her. Good job

The size of them is kinda bugging me.

I really like the 2nd and the 4rth

On the second one i love the colors you used they go very well together. Tho the text is sorta hard to spot. But it fits in so dont worry about it.

The 4rth one the border is odd. But its unique which is always good. I love the render you used. Colors are good and i love the effetc you put to the left side of her. Good job

What about the size? ^^

2nd & fourth on which post?

I'm taking a guess at first post.

Thanks alot ^^

I like the last one. Did you photoshop or draw it?

The airplane one is interesting

Photoshop... None of these are drawn by hands. The images/renders on each one weren't done by me but the backgrounds are completely from scratch by me.

Wow, you're really good. Is it photoshoped though?

Thanks.... I hope the 'though' wasn't used in a negative way. Its just that some people seem to think that photoshop is easy, and anyone can make something look good in it. =) its not, and I've used at least 5 different graphics programs in my life so I have something to compare from previous experience, photoshop is complicated and all of these apart from the plane one took at least 2 hours...as much as a few days for some, as there is alot of deliberation...and layers in them ^^