hey everyone!!!

mxpxrocks222

Hi all! my name is liz. i used to play neopets all the time, and i rediscovered it when showing it to my cousins.

i like the outdoors (camping hiking and such), reading, sleeping, and hanging out and doing nothing.

my neopets username is mxpxrocks222 as well, so if you want to check me out there feel free!

Welcome Liz!

My name's Stephanie. Hope you have fun here! There's a lot of friendly, not to mention helpful people around here. Best of all everyone's getting free stuff: food from the snack table, free mugs, just free things. But the most important thing to do before you do anything else is....

READ THE RULES

So many people (well not that much) get into trouble by the moderators by breaking the rules. So we would appreciate it if you stuck to the rules and have a good time!

You seem like the outdoory type. Interesting...

*looks at user lookup* YOU'VE GOT A POOGLE! HURRAY FOR POOGLES!

*official handshake* Hello and welcome to the forums Liz! :D I'm AA, and I'm a crazy person! (: But yeah, don't let us crazy people bother you too much - we don't bite or anything. Besides, who cares about crazy people when there's free junk food on the snack table? :P

Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

*official handshake* Hello and welcome to the forums Liz! :D I'm AA, and I'm a crazy person! (: But yeah, don't let us crazy people bother you too much - we don't bite or anything. Besides, who cares about crazy people when there's free junk food on the snack table? :P

Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

*coughcough* We don't bite?!?! I thought we were going to be straight-foward about our nature from now on!

Oh heh heh, did you hear that. Pshaw. We only bite.... sometimes. Heh heh... when we're hungry.

Oh, look at that... it appears I'm heh.... I'm starving... I think I'll go now, for the safety of all....

*comes back* Mmmm.... *wipes mouth and looks at sleeve* SHOOT! I just got red ALL OVER my new sweatshirt.

*mumbles* Eurgh blood is sooo hard to wash out...

*is slapped* ALRIGHT I'LL STOP SCARING PEOPLE. Geez.

Anyway, I'm Laura. I guess I'm... not crazy according to AA's description. Puh, whatever.

Now, follow the rules, don't touch my coffee, ask questions if your not sure of things, don't touch my coffee....

Hi Liz, I'm Leanne! :)

I'm not crazy, therefore I'm boring :laughingsmiley:

Nah, everyone here is at least a little crazy..... actually, I think there's something in those snacks on the table...... That's it! By Jove I've got it!

:rolleyes_anim:

So..yeah, welcome :whistle:

(Oh, love your Christmas Bruce by the way - sooooo cute! And I'm already excited about Christmas!! :D)

Hi all! my name is liz
That Is My Best Friends Name!

~*~Howdy Liz~*~

Welcome To The Worlds Greatest Forum

Follow The Rules, So No One Decides To Make You An Addition To The Snack Table...

And Please Be Active. I A Guarantee Any Time Spend On TDN Is Worth Your While!