How would I find curtain things?

Sarahpom83

I'm like looking high and low for four different paint Brushes but I don't think they are around any longer? are there like curtain types of days or something they well have an event for these?

they are on my shops wishlist

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=prinsesengel83

and also I would like to get rid of whats in my shop, all that stuff has been sitting there for over a month now or so, no one wants to by it and I don't think I really want to go any lower on the prices, I've gone lower and lower each time, and that's as low as I well go on them.

So any ways, also I'd like to know how you can get curtain Trophies? Because I've been on neopets since 2004, but I think I stopped playing for a year because I got busy with stuff and totally forgot about my pets but came back, and I still don't understand how to get a Trophy or what not.

Is it easy? because I've tired to Cheat but I can't understand it. I've tired feeding those cats, but I can't ever find the foods for them and no one would help me on the neopets message board, I'd tired asking but my comment would just get sent to like the 3rd page.

I hope someone can answer my questions here, I hope it doesn't get sent down to the bottom of the page. ><

I'm like looking high and low for four different paint Brushes but I don't think they are around any longer? are there like curtain types of days or something they well have an event for these?

Paintbrushes can be gotten in several ways. All of which involve luck. Fruit Machine, Test Your Strength and some random events CAN give you Paintbrushes. There is (as far as I know) no way to guarantee a Paintbrush. Keyquest also has a small chance of giving you one.

and also I would like to get rid of whats in my shop, all that stuff has been sitting there for over a month now or so, no one wants to by it and I don't think I really want to go any lower on the prices, I've gone lower and lower each time, and that's as low as I well go on them.

Sorry, then. You probably won't sell them. Some (if not all) of your items are overpriced. And people don't buy overpriced items... Check the SW for more accurate prices. :)

So any ways, also I'd like to know how you can get curtain Trophies? Because I've been on neopets since 2004, but I think I stopped playing for a year because I got busy with stuff and totally forgot about my pets but came back, and I still don't understand how to get a Trophy or what not.

Many things can give you trophies... Getting a high game score can give you one, getting far in a PHP game might get you one. And more.

The paintbrushes on your wishlist aren't too hard to find if you're willing to buy them from other users on the Trading Post or Auctions. :yes: They can cost quite a bit though...

Is it easy? because I've tired to Cheat but I can't understand it. I've tired feeding those cats, but I can't ever find the foods for them and no one would help me on the neopets message board, I'd tired asking but my comment would just get sent to like the 3rd page.

I hope someone can answer my questions here, I hope it doesn't get sent down to the bottom of the page. ><

All (except the plushie one) the paintbrushes there arent way into the millions range so as paintbrushes go, they are pretty affordable. Good luck on getting them.

Sorry to tell you, but you'll have to go EVEN lower. This isnt some game where some virtual character from neopia can just waltz in and purchase something you know. The whole point of having a shop is to be price competitive, and you certainly are not doing so with your overpriced items. I'm sorry if my tone of voice is a little blunt, but thats how it is. People wont buy anything unless you check the shop wizard for the lowest prices, and start being price competitive by pricing as such.

A few other easy trophys are snow wars, defenders of neopia 1 and 2, cellblock, beating punchbag bob, and neoquests 1 and 2. There was a neopian times article about easy trophies sometime ago, you can look it up.

As for Kad feeding, theres a whole expertise and learning curve for it. Dont expect to feed one on first try, you need pracitce, speed and patience. There are guides everywhere for it. Also on a totally unrelated note, you can only get trophies if you are serious about getting them, dont expect them to come your way easily, if at all.

Having seen your home page however, you are a pretty good artist it seems, assuming those pics stuff are drawn by you. Try entering the art gallery. i think you have a high chance of winning, and there is a trophy. You could always aim to get into the neopian times, although as i said before, you need to be serious about it. And yes, there is a trophy.

for those whom said my shop was to much, I went back and made them a little lower toward prices I match up on the Shop Wizard.

Maybe some day I'll get all what I got in my shop to go away, I hate buying stuff that say they are wearable clothing and they really aren't wearable clothing.

Does anyone have any for sell that the pets can really wear? like the NeoCash clothing? Because I bought a background for my one pet Oki because she didn't have a background. and I can't really tell the different between clothing and wearable clothing because people got them mixed up in their shops, So like would there be a list any where for a list of wearable clothing?

Also would anyone have any cheap plushies, I'm starting to somewhat collect them and collect books for Monkey to read (yeah back then in high school I couldn't think of a good name, and my nickname was Monkey so I named him Monkey ><) any ways.

and I collect Stamps that are cheap to for now.

But if anyone could find those pant brushes for me, please let me know so I can buy them one at a time, right now I'm really looking for the Plushie one for Monkey. Because I really love the plushie look for the Mynic's I have a plushie Mynic beanie I got from Target a while back and just love it so much, that's why I want a paint brush for the others because I also got beanies of all my pet's and want them to look like the real plushies I have.

I only have this much money 507,645 so I wouldn't be able to get a plush paint brush if I wanted one >< I've seen some for 99,000

Some of the games are really hard to play or just so lame that they don't give you enough points and its not worth playing them.

I only have this much money 507,645 so I wouldn't be able to get a plush paint brush if I wanted one >< I've seen some for 99,000

Some of the games are really hard to play or just so lame that they don't give you enough points and its not worth playing them.

Well it depends on finding a niche of NP making you really enjoy. There are many different ways to make neopoints, if you dont like some games, then play others, i dont see whats there to complain about O.o

Personally i advice restocking and auctions.

to tell you the truth I don't really understand the point of buying stuff and reselling it if people want it for the same price you bought it for, like someone told me no one wants the stuff I bought for one price for a higher price.

so there is a point, why do that if no one wants something higher then what it is, makes no since?

I've put my stuff for prices that I've found prices on the shop wizard and marked them down but still no buyers for the stuff I have that I want to get rid of!

If you want to make profit from selling stuffs, you must buy from the Neopets shops, and then put them in your shop for higher price. People want to buy stuffs all the time, but they don't have time or the skill to haggle from the Neopets shops, so they head out to members' shops and go shopping. That's when you make profit.

About your shop, the reason why you didn't sell stuffs as much as you want is because most of your stuffs are not really useful. I mean, if you want to sell stuffs, you should know what stuffs people are looking for the most, ie books, codestones, foods...

If you want to make some NPs and if you don't have good skill at restocking or auctioning, you should play games. That's the easiest way.

to tell you the truth I don't really understand the point of buying stuff and reselling it if people want it for the same price you bought it for, like someone told me no one wants the stuff I bought for one price for a higher price.

so there is a point, why do that if no one wants something higher then what it is, makes no since?

I've put my stuff for prices that I've found prices on the shop wizard and marked them down but still no buyers for the stuff I have that I want to get rid of!

Well, you need to buy items that sell for less in the computerized Neopian shops than in the user shops.

You might want to check out neopets.com/~Advantina for an in-depth guide.

With marking prices, you might want to set them at a hundred or so less neopoints then the standard price, and they'll sell faster.

You only resell soemthing that has a higher resell value, and this is most easily done in the neopian main shops....

For example, restocking a book that only sells for 1000np in the bookstore, and reselling it for 10 000 on the Shop wizard. Prices on the shop wizard are subject to supply and demand so its good to knwo when and what to get at which time, although, restocking a rare item almost alwyas give a profit when you resell it. Note this works only for the Main neopian shops not player shops. Also, if you thought that buying for 1k and selling for 10 is rather good, restocking Super Rare items can bring you profits in the millions. For eg, restocking the Leaded Elemental Vial from Brightvale Potions for 150k and reselling for...38 million? (of course, these are rather hard to come by ^^) Restocking is stressful, and the learning curve puts most people of at first, but if you persist then the gains are very good :D

You mentioned buying from player shops, its something known as Sniping. That is, refreshing on the shop wizard in the hopes of finding someone pricing an item lower than usual, buying it, and then resellling it for the normal price. For eg, when you look up a Lu Codestone and see someone selling it for like 1np (i have sniped some of those a few times), of course you'll make a profit. Its best done by premium Neopets users since they have access to the Super SW and it immediately gives them the lowest price across the database for whatever item searched.

I hope i gave you a brief understanding of this. There are guides all over the place, so go look em up if you want.

Truthfully, the chances of getting rich fast is very low unless you strike it supremely lucky somewhere. It's a gradual process with a lot of trial and error, but if you keep trying you will eventually get there. Paint brushes are expensive things, there is just no way around that. I've had my Neopets account for years and it's only this year that I finally finished getting my pets painted.

As someone who is currently working at Kad feeding I can give the following tips:

1. Be patient. You will not get to feed a kad every time you try. You may have to try for a days before you do finally get one. The first one is the most difficult, but after that you will get the hang of it. You will still need to be patient, though, there are oodles of people trying to feed at the same time.

2. Read a guide on kad feeding, it will answer most (if not all) of the questions you have. A good one is: http://www.neopets.com/~kalohani

3. Decide how you want to feed the kads, you can either do it by inventory, safety deposit box or wiz feeding. The pros and cons of each method is explained in the guide I just linked. Personally I do inventory feeding, my connection is just not fast enough for the others.

4. Stock up on the items you want to feed. The guide *points to link again* encourages you to choose a theme instead of just grabbing random food items and hoping you will remember which ones you have. Here is a list of all the possible foods a kad can ask for: http://www.neopets.com/~silverjojo

5. Note that not all the foods are cheap. Quite often they also ask for unbuyables, which can only be bought from the trades and are all above 100k. Other foods go for as low as 100NP. You will have to look around and decide which kinds of food is the best for you. Pizzas and sandwhiches are a popular choice.

6. Go to the Games Neoboard and look for a topic called "Kadoatery Feeding Times & Lists Read first posts please!", this will tell you the times of when the kads will ask for food. Read the guide first, it will explain what the different times mean (the difference between a main and a pending, for instance). I can't link the post because it's never the same one, but there will always be one in the Games board. DO NOT CHAT ON THAT THREAD. It is only for posting times and you will get chewed out. If you have questions or comments, look for another Kadoatery thread on the games board (it will always be there as well, just make sure you keep all chatting to the thread without the cat faces).

7. Do know that feeding kads is a huge money sink, if you are trying to save up for something else, perhaps you should get that done before investing in this.

8. If this is TL;DR, kad feeding is not for you.

9. Did I mention be patient? In 2 months of trying I have only managed to feed 25 kads. It really does take time and dedication.