Petpet Park Plot Chapter 2!

Superfly

Update: Mission 2 has been released. Our plot team is working as you read. :P

Update 2: You can now use TDN's #1 plot coverage to help you complete Mission 2. Check out the Mission 2: Retreiving Hifflo guide.

P.S. If you see a giant meepit when you click that link, your ISP has not yet switched over to our new server.

It appears that a new chapter in the Petpet Park Plot will be updating shortly. Be sure to watch this news post and our Operation Petpet Park plot coverage for information as soon as we have it!

news_ppark_ch2.gif

This was an easy one... just turn the opal with the pointed end two to the left from vertical, two to the right from verticle and then 2 or so to the right of upsidedown from upsidedown

edit: just kidding, tried it on a second account and it didn't work... think the moons position in the window might have some effect

yea thanks for the coverage! i was getting quite frusterated because I would almost have it and then i'd have to restart it but it didn't take me TOO long to get it (: Hopefully it doesn't take too long for others too! haha.

ooh and also, this one kinda reminded me of some of the things we had to do for the altador plot haha

YAY!! That was easy, I thought it may take a bit longer but it is really just common sense on where to move the orb :yes:

:grrr: Flash player was chomping up memory like a half-starved pig when I was trying to get this part done. At least I managed to beat the time limit eventually. :P