What do I lose if I switch back to FF2?

TheUnknown

After switching back, the most notable thing I've lost are my bookmarks from FF3 (and the Awesome Bar)... It'd be a hassle to copy all my bookmark from FF3 and re-enter them back into FF2...

*sigh*

It'd be easier if TNT just answered a "Yes or No" question about whether or not they'll update the toolbar...

Actually, Firefox 2 will be supported with security updates until December 2008, so you can continue to use it safely for a while. :yes:

As for the toolbar... maybe if everybody submitted a question to the Neopian Times at once, TNT would finally answer?

It looks like something (possibly the Neopets Toolbar installation) messed up Firefox's chrome files. Hmm... did you uninstall Firefox 3 before installing Firefox 2?

Yes, you should have. :P Firefox 3's installer was specifically designed to 'digest' the files from the Firefox 2 installation flawlessly, but it doesn't work the other way round. Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox 2 should work though. :yes:

OK. Now another question.

By doing what I did before, I had my old Bookmarks with Firefox 2. If I uninstall Firefox 3, will I still have my FF3 bookmarks when I reinstall FF3 at a later time?

Also, apparently, asking people to ask a question for the Neopian Times isn't a smart thing to do, so I can't go on the Neoboards to ask them to help. :/

If you want, you can create a HTML backup of your bookmarks and restore from it if you lose your current copy. :yes:

In Firefox 2, just go to Bookmarks > Organise Bookmarks > File > Export, and choose where you want to save the file.

To restore your bookmarks, go to Bookmarks > Organise Bookmarks > File > Import, and select the file you originally exported.

I hope that helped. :D