My birthday is tomorow!

purple angel

YAY! I'm ggetting a bunny tomorow from my mom! And some prezzie from my classmate!

Oops! I mean getting not ggetting

btw, it's not a REALL bunny. It's just a plush! I love bunny plush! my favourite plush of all!(Will show you guys the picture when I got it tomorow!)

LOOKIE! I got a new egg! And I got it the day before my birthday! YAY! What is it? It got strange markings on it. Wierd...

This is the egg:919W.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double, triple, OR quadruple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

lol try editing your post instead of posting a new one xD so that there arent like 4 posts in a row

and happy birthday!!! what're you hoping for? ;)

Oops... Sorry! I was hoping for a bunny plush! So my mom gave it to me on my birthday! YAY!

Holy shnarfdoodle, Purple!

The Edit button was put into existence for a reason.

But, uh... Happy Pre-Bithday?

Sorry about that... And thanks!

Hi and happy *early* birthday =D

Besides the plush bunny and the present from the classmate, what else are you getting? Or do you not know yet?

Er... I'm getting a perfume from one of my friends and some of them forgot to bring the present, they say they'll give me on monday. :P

Happy early birthday!

And you got yourself a Guardian, the newest type of dragon. Been out less that a week.

REALLY? COOL! Yay Something rare!

I guess it is your birthday today! Happy Birthday! Bunnies are so cute....I always wanted a cybunny.

You like bunnies too! :laughingsmiley: Cool! But i don't really like cybunnys... But I like hissi!

EDIT:

ooh i think im a half hour late since its now 12:34 am so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! smile.gif

I hope you had an awesome birthday

Aw.... Thanks! :D

EDIT 2:

I promise you guys that I'll show you guys the plush and the prezzies that I've got!

Here:

present:DSC03492.jpg

bunny:DSC03490.jpg

YAY!

That's a cute plush! XD

And happy birthday, although it's a bit late. :)

Thanks alot! I think it's ok that you wish me happy b'day late. Atlease you did say. :D