An Online Game! =D

Mini-Chan

I wish that the pets in maplestory weren't only in the cash shop...(are they?)

Dear Eric,

Please go on Scania for once or else Iwill have to insult your mom. Thank you for reading and for all your cooperation even if you thought you were forced to do it.

Sincerely,

Keiko in the Looking Glass.

*your mama better not be reading this* :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you get paypal, Buy me a panda please? I really want one, But Im not old enough for paypal. I say everyone is discriminating against people who arent 21. Legally, I cant get a job because "Its too dangerous", How is scooping ice cream dangerous?!? T_T The pet monkey's weird, And I really want the fallen angel wings.

If any of you get paypal, Buy me a panda please? I really want one, But Im not old enough for paypal. I say everyone is discriminating against people who arent 21. Legally, I cant get a job because "Its too dangerous", How is scooping ice cream dangerous?!? T_T The pet monkey's weird, And I really want the fallen angel wings.

I want all the Diao Chun stuff*if that is how you spell it* and the pink bunny to go with it!

Dear Eric,

Please go on Scania for once or else Iwill have to insult your mom. Thank you for reading and for all your cooperation even if you thought you were forced to do it.

Sincerely,

Keiko in the Looking Glass.

*your mama better not be reading this* tongue.gif

Pah...I suppose I have to listen now, eh? :P

Is there any way to transfer characters across servers? I really can't be bothered starting a new character. <_<

Runescape, they have quests, I like them, but some of them is very hard. Habbo is just going around, drinking, blablabla.

And scamming people. There are many scammers on HH, many more than on Neopets, so you have to beware as they target people with low furni, not high, because they are more prone to scams, they'd do anything for furni, and if they scam them, it'll acumulate slowly.

Pah...I suppose I have to listen now, eh?

Is there any way to transfer characters across servers? I really can't be bothered starting a new character.

*shakes*

i dont think sooo....hmm

Pah...I suppose I have to listen now, eh? :P

Is there any way to transfer characters across servers? I really can't be bothered starting a new character. <_<

ohmigoshies! you actually listened to my YOUR MAMA joke threat? YAYNESS! maybe you could just...um...ask the maplestory team?

is that even possible? xD

they do have an faq...why not?

wow, u guys talks a bunch! wells i used to play runescape but i stopped cuz of maple XDDD i dont play habbo hotel but ive seen ppl in australia play it.

wow, u guys talks a bunch! wells i used to play runescape but i stopped cuz of maple XDDD i dont play habbo hotel but ive seen ppl in australia play it.

you know, I'm going to test out habbo hotel...

yea tell me bout habbo too!

i mite try it wen im like extremely bored...

but i dont think ill get too bored rite now

too much hectic junk happen!

My bro is making the account, so I won't make one.

oo you mean the habbo one right?

exactamundo...what a strange word...

LOL

anyways back to maplestory,

what lvl you on?

I got to level 14! super yayness!

alright good job!

i lvled to 25!

Nice! Are you quick at leveling? Am I quick?