<Insert generic "Hello" message here>

Boingboingsplat

Hey everyone, I'm Boingboingsplat, but you can just call me Boing for short. I recently made a neopets account, my old one from years ago has a password that I can no longer remember. Besides neopets, I also like to do other things such as hacking SMW. (Which, has nothing to do with hacking computers, its simply changing the SNES game "Super Mario World" into an entirely new game.)

I came here because it seems to have great coverage on everything I need to do so I can get all the neopoints I'll need for those paint brushes. ;)

Hey there Boing! Welcome to the forums.

If you're looking to earn neopoints fast be sure to check out our Dailies Page, it rocks. We do seem to have the best coverage on everything, don't we? :P

I love the topic title, btw, amazing. I hope to see you around the forums, let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out.

Welcome Boing! (Hehe, cool name! ^_^ ).

Yep, this site does indeed have great coverage on everything :) Though thankfully I'm not really after any paintbrushes myself yet - I can't settle on one thing, I'm trying to train my main pet, collect books, stamps, Avatars and snowglobes all at the same time - whilst actually trying to save Neopoints o_O *lol*

Hope you enjoy it here :graduated:

Hey ... err.. Boing. Can I call you Phillip Johnny Bobina instead? Or p'raps you'd be more partial to Alfonzuella Shishkabob-o.

I'm Laura. I'm awesome. That's all you need to know.

IMPORTANT. STUFFS.

Follow the rules.

Le fin.

Welcome eh...Boing!

I find it hard addressing people by their names...normally I would just say hi but you have a pretty cool name :* . I hope you'll stay around here in the forums and stick around in our fellow forum community. And i find your topic title very original...Most importantly:

READ THE RULES

and you'll be just fine. ^_^

XD Awesome name! Welcome to TDN Boing! :D *official handshake* Make sure you follow the rules, blah blah blah, and grab some snacks from the table on your left it you're hungry. ;) I hope you stick around!

I came here because it seems to have great coverage on everything I need to do so I can get all the neopoints I'll need for those paint brushes. ;)

That They Do!

As a matter of fact they have great coverage on everything!

So WELCOME Boing! I hope you enjoy all they great people of TDN!