What your Neopets say to you...

TheUnknown

They seem to change as your pet gets stronger... or at least I think it's like that.

My pet was under level 40 for a while, and now that he's over level 50, I'm getting new messages from him... o_O

Messages like "When are we going back to the Techo Master?" or "My hands are to small to hold an Attack Pea!" Or something like that. :O

Either it's the level, or what you do with the pet... (but I've never held an Attack Pea... -_-)

Well I've never had my pet say anything like that - he's level 25 and doesn't train at the MI school often. It's interesting that TNT seems to be adding more things your pet can say - it breaks the monotony. :yes:

Well I've never had my pet say anything like that - he's level 25 and doesn't train at the MI school often. It's interesting that TNT seems to be adding more things your pet can say - it breaks the monotony. :yes:

My pet says she luffs me <3 awwwwww how sweet...

Nah XD, she says the same thing all the time. Sometimes i wish TNT can install some new speeches like, if you've been away from the site for more than a week, the first thing you see when you log in is your pet with an angry expression going :"Where have YOU been this whole time", or saying things like: "Hi, welcome back!" or related sentences, whenever you log in, it would make the playing experience that much more fun and lively to a degree...seriously, i can think of so many new speeches that actualy corresponds with your actions on the site lol.

Nah XD, she says the same thing all the time. Sometimes i wish TNT can install some new speeches like, if you've been away from the site for more than a week, the first thing you see when you log in is your pet with an angry expression going :"Where have YOU been this whole time", or saying things like: "Hi, welcome back!" or related sentences, whenever you log in, it would make the playing experience that much more fun and lively to a degree...seriously, i can think of so many new speeches that actualy corresponds with your actions on the site lol.

I wholeheartedly agree. :yes: I don't think it would be hard for TNT to program either.

My main pet is something like level 38, but I've never gotten too many phrases out of her!

At the start I mainly got, "A Tiki-Tour sounds good right about now!", and, "Ahh, behind you!!!!! Just kidding". Don't seem to get them so much now, she doesn't speak to me much at all!! ^_^

It would be cool though if they said more, and had it a bit more related to what's going on, how they're feeling, etc.

It will be great if my pet will say happy birthday to me when I'm having a birthday, it will be so sweet... :wub_anim: