Psychology Assignment (Plz Help!)

Guest Levy

I got a Psychology assignment due tomorrow and I could use your help, as I cannot do it without you.

I need three people to answer the following question without looking up anything or using a dictionary or anything. Just what you know.

What do you think Psychology is?

With your answer I need your gender, age and level of education.

Thanks alot for helping me. (Real stupid assignment right?)

Interesting assignment. Let's see, I would say psychology is the examination, study, and treatment of the human mind. I'm a 13 year old male, so I just finished 7th grade.

As far as I know: Psychology is the study of the human mind, seeking to find out why we do the things we do, our behaviours, thoughts, emotions etc.

Is that what you wanted Lev??

I am a female, 21, and well... our schooling is slightly different to yours, but I finished my second to last year at high school (6th form/year 12) and also completed my tertiary education (via correspondence), so make what you will of that :)

I think that psychology is the act of talking to people about life and their problems. Or perhaps what's going on in their minds. (I kinda got hinted from the word "psychologist"-I'm a little familiar with that word :P)

Ok...so I am 10, female and going into the 6th grade.

hope I helped ^.^;