Light faerie

rachiee

lightfaerie.png

I drew a Light Faerie today :)

It took around 15 minutes for me to complete...I used the GIMP. (I <3 that program.)

I drew her while looking at this background...I guess it helped me a little bit.

So yeah, comments? Critiques? Ratings? All are accepted ^.^

Hehehe my weaknesses are feet and hands..I apologize if they look awful. At least hands are easier than feet. *shot*

(I think it looks somewhat "cutesy", but I dunno xD)

~intheblue04

P.S.: I made this with a laptop mouse ^_^

You managed to draw this in GIMP with a touchpad?! :O *jaw drops* I can't even draw proper stick figures on paper. XD

Enough said I think. :P

xD yep. the wonders of a touchpad ^_^

I guess I've gotten used to the touchpad that I'm good at drawing stuff with it, no need for a tablet =)

EDIT: I made a GIF that sorta goes with the image I drew...

lightfaerieblinking.gif

(Bleh, I understand if it's a little too fast, :P)

Hmm... I think the animation would look better if the light faerie actually only had her eyes closed for a frame or two. That way it would look more like actual blinking. :yes:

Meh, I can only draw on tablets. Looks like we have a mix of people.

Those who can draw with touchpads, those who can draw with mouses, those who fail at even stick-figures-on-paper-with-a-pencil, and then people who draw best on tablets.

I really love the eyes. Just a suggestion though, maybe try to make the arms and legs sort of not like lumpy. And if you have trouble with hands and feet, like me, you can draw em like they have mittens and socks on. Just like lump-stub things. XDD