Key Quest is Back!

Superfly

WARNING: The servers are very overloaded right now, so getting into a game is hard enough, let alone completing a game! Good luck though!

Hello there everyone,

We have all been waiting and wondering when Key Quest will return. It's been down for what seems like ages, and we all really liked our super cool prizes! Well, it appears that Key Quest has indeed returned for everyone to play. We can get prizes again, sweeeet!

kq_mini_claw.gif kq_mini_match.gif kq_mini_fruit.gif

So, you can click any of those links above, or any one of those images to head right over to Key Quest and start up a new game with your friends and begin earning your prizes again.

Yeah! Keyquest is back! I was disconnected though :(

I never really have a problem being disconnected

I do have a big problem with people quitting if they're not winning

I get five keys and as soon as I head for the gate they all leave the game leaving me stranded :(

I think its incredibly cheap and low and it happens to me a LOT

I dont play dirty or use mean powerups, but playing with people that just quit to spite me is really saddening :(

does anyone else have a problem with this?

I think that if things like that happen should the last player left get some sort of consolation prize rather than a message that essentially says sorry try again!

It gives many prizes (Though you are bound to get alot of repeats)

Books, Stamps, Furniture, Codestones, Neggs, Wearable are the most common prizes.

Some have even been rewarding with a Paint brush.

Though coming in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th does not matter about rarity of prizes (If you come 1st, you not guaranteed better prizes for those who come 2nd. The only difference is:

1st = Gold Key: 4 Prizes

2nd = Silver Key: 3 Prizes

3rd = Bronze Key: 2 Prizes

4th = Metal Key: 1 prize.

So you may be extremely lucky to come 4th and win a paint brush but for those who come 1st may only receive neggs etc

Yeah, the server load is still pretty heavy, but at least it's not completely impossible to get in a game now.

It's not just getting into a game. It's the buttons. :/

Unlike, before, there isn't a "Join Game Failed" message. So pressing "Join Game" with nothing happening for 4 minutes gets suspicious...

"Unlock your prize" doesn't seem to work either. You have to manually go to the redeem page.