Malling...what?

naalaro

I don;t like rich people :D

Especially those with galleries with every single r99 item out there and stuff like that, it makes me jealous XD

I always ask myself how do they do it like, under 6 years, and most of these guys are mallers, so that must be a factor!

Any mallers around here or soon to bes :P? Mind sharing your experiences, and how you go about maintaining it?

I don't really understand how do they earn lots of money but restocking, the shops many of the time overpriced the items and its so hard to get items that are below price...

You restock, don't you? Surely you must be very rich as well... <_<

*is poor*

Well...a million these days even considered rich anymore. The average richness meter is above 10million i think. Most of my money is in assets and stocks though.

I don't really understand how do they earn lots of money but restocking, the shops many of the time overpriced the items and its so hard to get items that are below price...

Practice makes perfect lol.

And yes, its stressful, some people dont like RStking dues to the stress involved, but i kinda like the adrenaline.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am in a mall. Not as successful as the mall I was in previously, but it's fine. :P I've found out it really depends on which category you're in. Like, I'm in "1337 NP Deals" right now, and that's not nearly as successful as my "Books" shop from the other mall I was in (FYI Food & Drink is the most profitable category). That's because my current shop is so much more overpriced (and yes, as much as you may not like it, malls make profit from overpricing).

But you really have to figure out malling by yourself, it's kind of different for everyone. Personally, I keep a list of all of the items in my shop and average wiz prices, but that may not work for someone else.

You also have to have a lot of neopoints. A size 150 shop costs around 2 mil to make, in addition to all the things you stock it with. Size 1000 shop is around 100 mil I believe. Because of this, you can't stop restocking/reselling and just focus on your mall because with a smaller size shop it takes longer to get profits.

And yes, there are complete malling guides out there that will help you more but if you have any questions MSN me or send me a neomail. PM is fine, I just don't come on here as often.

Well...a million these days even considered rich anymore. The average richness meter is above 10million i think. Most of my money is in assets and stocks though.

Assets like...?

But actually, I expected the "rich point" to be well above 30 million. I mean with constantly available items like the SoS around at 11 million and those LEV (I think...) around like, what, 33 million, I though it'd be much higher than just 10 million.

Seriously, people on the Neoboards say they get almost a million a day from restocking and sniping. :/ I don't completely buy it, but with inflation these days...

Assets like...?

But actually, I expected the "rich point" to be well above 30 million. I mean with constantly available items like the SoS around at 11 million and those LEV (I think...) around like, what, 33 million, I though it'd be much higher than just 10 million.

Seriously, people on the Neoboards say they get almost a million a day from restocking and sniping. :/ I don't completely buy it, but with inflation these days...

Well SORRY, in terms of THOSE guys, i is poor too XD

So 10 million is already quite a lot for me. Its gonna take me sometime. Maybe because i only get about 350-400k in restock profit every 2 weeks and only when i'm feeling the mood cause i just cant devote that much time a day lol, and sniping sucks for me, thats premium membership domian XP

And yes, i know people who spend like 5 hours a day on that site. Ive got better things to do :3

There's too big of a gap between the rich and the poor to really define a good average neopian. There are new players who are "poor", in the low few millions region, and then there are the extremely rich people who have 100s millions.

Plus, there's just pure np and items. Hard to really define "rich" or "poor".

I don't doubt that people can make 1 million a day from rsing/sniping. They probably can make even more if they rs bigger things. Same with malling; I think if you can join a successful mall with large shop size and lots of advertisements, you probably can make big profits too.

I don't belong to the malls and I don't restock at all. Most of my money I get from games. I only have a couple hundred thousand at a time, after I get a bunch more avatars and start saving up for paint brushes I'll probably get a lot more money and be in the millions. I'm not really into having galleries with lots of rare items, I'd rather have avatars and cute pets.