New - Neo Petition Database

torridity

(I hope this is allowed and in the right place! ^_^)

I would love to get the word out about my newly made petition database, hosted here on Neopets. If you know of any active petitions related to Neopets that I don't have listed, please neomail me (link on page) and tell me about them! The database is small now, but I hope to put a lot of time and effort in and make it grow. Thanks.

That's pretty interesting. :yes: Now we only have to force TNT to look at one page to get hit in the face by all the petitions. :P

Sadly, TNT has never responded to petitions in the past, and probably won't do so anytime soon. :(

Thanks guys. :)

I'm not excepting it to get any attention from TNT soon, but hopefully that has a chance of happening sometime in the future, once the database is more full.

When I was advertising this on the Neoboards the other day, a girl who was quite passionate about trying to convince me that petitions were useless vowed that she would submit a question asking what they mean, if anything, to TNT in the next editorial of the NT. I'm hoping to get an answer, because people have been telling me left and right that TNT doesn't consider petitions at all.

I'm hoping to get an answer, because people have been telling me left and right that TNT doesn't consider petitions at all.

Well from what's been seen in the past, this is a valid assumption. No reason not to keep trying though. :yes:

Right... it seems to be the general belief around the NeoBoards. I submitted the question myself to the editorial and asked a few other people to, so fingers crossed for an answer, finally.

The strange thing is how excited people get over petitions. I didn't know it was a hot topic until I started advertising my pet page.

Well it's only natural for petitions to be a hot topic - in most situations they're a very effective way of making your opinion heard (a bunch of people ganging up can make more noise than the same people as individuals). :yes: