Lucky Day?

Hey, Has anyone else had an oddly lucky day today? I just did my dailies and won at the Fruit Machine, Tombola, received a rare Jelly, received a more expensive healing potion, actually found treasure at the deserted tomb, and the meteor. Not like I'm complaining but: Is it just me????

Well done! :)

Well so far I've had an average-to-bad day!! ^_^ It's my birthday so it's supposed to increase the chance of random events and I've been all over Neopia, just going anywhere, any new page, trying for an event - it's not working well! *lol* The only random event, so far anyway, was a ghost stealing 80 Neopoints :( *lol* And when I first came on, I found one of my pets had an illness that took 11,000-something Neopoints to cure - so not a good day here :)

Hmm...it's my birthday too, and nothing happened at all. :( I even tried the Snowager twice and BOTH times it blew icy blasts at me! The healing faerie didn't do too much to help with that either...

On the upside, I decided that I was no longer going to collect plushies, so I decided that I'm going to slowly sell all of them, and when I checked my shop a while ago, there was barely anything in there! :) So that made me happy.

Well done! :)

Well so far I've had an average-to-bad day!! ^_^ It's my birthday so it's supposed to increase the chance of random events and I've been all over Neopia, just going anywhere, any new page, trying for an event - it's not working well! *lol* The only random event, so far anyway, was a ghost stealing 80 Neopoints :( *lol* And when I first came on, I found one of my pets had an illness that took 11,000-something Neopoints to cure - so not a good day here :)

Hmm...it's my birthday too, and nothing happened at all. :( I even tried the Snowager twice and BOTH times it blew icy blasts at me! The healing faerie didn't do too much to help with that either...

On the upside, I decided that I was no longer going to collect plushies, so I decided that I'm going to slowly sell all of them, and when I checked my shop a while ago, there was barely anything in there! :) So that made me happy.

So are you two saying that its your birthday today? Well then happy birthday! Unfortunately I haven't had much luck in ages. Hardly any good thing comes along when you're under 13... <_< But soon, soon....

Happy birthday to you two: LadySussudio and thestral45

Lately, I've got my pets painted pink 2 times (the 2nd one just 2 days ago). I've sent one of them for pet lending. I think summer is a good time to change your pets' colour.

devilyangel728: you had a really good day. Have fun.

I usually consider myself an above average lucky neopian, but lately it's been sucking, I've been restocking lately and usually when i do that i ALWAYS find codestones, and now, nothing :( and no luck with the dailies either, ah well maybe tomorrow i will get something good :)

XD Lucky days on Neopets are extremely rare for me - if I didn't know better, I'd say that I'd been jinxed somehow (but c'mon, we all know that it's just TNT biasing the luck towards new users :shiftyeyes_anim: ).

Anyway, congratulations to all the lucky people out there! :D