Camera Pro??

ardnek49

I got a new camera last week, and didn't have the cash to buy a new memory card. I had some friends over, and used the memory card that came in the box. Of course, it ran out of memory quickly. I ended up taking the memory card out of our old camera and switching the two. The last time I saw my images was Monday night, and now that I've been trying to look at the same card on my computer and in my camera, everywhere it says "No Images" and I can't figure out why. When I looked at the files on the card, it says the folder was created August 5 at around 6:45 PM and I didn't touch it. I can view the old images on the card that came with the box, but not on the card I switched with my old camera. Does anybody know what's wrong??

Help!!

Edit: FIXED :D It's okay now. Anime was right - it wasn't compatible o_O My dad had to download a program to recover the files :P But at least they're back. Thanks!

Hmm... I think that what Anime suggested is the most likely problem. Can you post the model number of the old memory card and the model of your camera?