Do morphing potions work on their own species?

onime_no_kai

Random question of the day: does anyone know for sure whether or not Morphing Potions work on a pet that's already that species (for instance, if I used a Green Uni potion on a Red Uni, would it turn Green, or not change at all)? I was always under the impression that Potions didn't work on their own species, but I can't remember now where I heard that; and I just saw someone successfully use a Mynci Transmog on a Mynci. So basically I'm wondering whether it only applies to MPs and not TPs, or if in fact I'm just nuts and making stuff up. :P Thanks!

I have absolutely no idea, although I have always wondered about that! Sorry I couldn't help.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post if your post does not contribute to the thread. This is a form of spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.