How much do you carry around on an average day?

naalaro

Being a restocker, i mostly have at least 50 thousand on me most of the time, and at least 100 grand when restocking seriously. I suppose im a pretty choice target for a robbery XDD, most re-stockers are though ^^

Then again, i've had the pant devil jump me only ONCE till now, and was even before i started restocking, despite my numerous page refreshes, ive only so far gotten codestones and faerie quests rather than something bad, hehe.

Although i once had to pay 5 thousand to get rid of a mutant kadootie that woudnt stop singing >.<, as well as the Grundo Leader purloining a jittery jipple potion...

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=prefer_not_to_say

Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia. Try another username in the search box below!

Curses, you got me. :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Usually I carry around 0 Neopoints xD I'm somewhat paranoid about losing my Neopoints due to spending addictions or random events that take my NP away from me :/ Gar

But right now I have a little more than 6k on hand (not in my bank).

I carry less because my Neopets addiction is a little smaller-that MIGHT change ^_^ .

(you now know I am THE cheapest Neopian ever :P)

I usually have 50-5000 NP on hand, depending on what I made from my dailies. If I'm RSing (which isn't very often) it's usually around 50k.

...i know that mutant kadoatie! :crying: we got acquainted at the wheel of mediocrity...i only carry a few thousand on me, since i don't really rs...i also get tempted to spend more when i have a lot of np, so i try to keep most of it stashed at the bank.

on a related note, has anyone looked at the tax beast hs table lately? i feel bad for some of trophy winners. at least they have a trophy, though....

I carry around 10,000 and keep the rest nice and safe in the bank.:)The amount in the bank depends on what I'm saving for and whether I've bought anything recently. I am currently saving for secret lab access, and I'm 2 pieces away. So everytime I get a couple hundred thousand, I get another piece.

Usually I carry around 0 Neopoints xD I'm somewhat paranoid about losing my Neopoints due to spending addictions or random events that take my NP away from me :/ Gar

But right now I have a little more than 6k on hand (not in my bank).

I carry less because my Neopets addiction is a little smaller-that MIGHT change ^_^ .

(you now know I am THE cheapest Neopian ever :P)

To be honest i spend neopints regularly, like 20k a week to get items for my gallery ^^, there are so many things i want to get and some are unbuyables so i can blow up to 200k in a week..after all, what are nps for except to spend them?? I already have my Spectacular (if you read the neopian times it means dream pet)...so im quite content

I make a policy of not having any NP on me unless I'm buying stocks, items, or doing some other transactions. It's a pretty good way to avoid having my NP stolen. :P

I usually have about 0 - 50000+ with me.

I will deposit in the bank when I have more than 50000 or 60000 if I score well in the games but I will left a few thousands with me for my dailies...