What sweet deals have you found?

*jenni*

Do you mean the marketplace? Oh! Well not much lately but a while back I was searching for the book :Anger Management for Navigators and found one that cost 10NP! I was so happy and now my pet is a book smarter and just from bargain hunting!

by the way good job on the sweet deals!

hmm...well, i recently bought a faerie for 100 np. and i also got a lot of deals while i was going for the sdb avvie....they all went in my safety deposit box though, so i'm not sure exactly how much i paid for them. brain tree splinters for 1 np? X_X

Hmmm...well there are those snipers who specalise in this feel, im not one of them, but i have my fair share ^^

I got a Christmas PB for 5k

A Wormy Pasta for 1k

A Zei Codestone for 1Np

I hope to find more soon!

Hmmm...well there are those snipers who specalise in this feel, im not one of them, but i have my fair share ^^

I got a Christmas PB for 5k

A Wormy Pasta for 1k

A Zei Codestone for 1Np

I hope to find more soon!

wow. a christmas pb for only 5k and zei codestone for only 1Np!

good job! :D

Occasionally I find bottled fareies for a couple of hundred np. I wish i had more pateince and time to search for really awesome deals. So those who find awesome deals regularly, do you find them at the market place or user shops? Because i find that the market place isn't as good as it used to be.

I found a piece of the Secret Lab Map for around 1000NP um I got a few plushies for less than 100NP each.

WOAH! A secret lab map for only 1k! that's some neat work there!

just now I found a Snuffly and a Djuti for both 1000. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow those are some really awesome deals! do you guys find these in the user shops? i dont really have the patience to search through a bunch of shops for deals like that, although completely by chance one time i did find someone who was selling a uni morphing potion for like 500nps but someone beat me to it :(

wow those are some really awesome deals! do you guys find these in the user shops? i dont really have the patience to search through a bunch of shops for deals like that, although completely by chance one time i did find someone who was selling a uni morphing potion for like 500nps but someone beat me to it :(

yup i find them in user shops. and good job on the uni morphing potion! :D