Biggest Packrat

For me its really hard to tell because my SDB are always increasing everyday...

Items: 564 Qty: 575

I don't tend to put junk in my SDB though I think i should, just to get the avatar... oh well better get back to work *goes to underwater fishing*

Yeah, I better get some more items. Just about 200 away! Or to be Mathmaticly Correct, 186 items away. Good Luck to you all on getting the Avatar!

i have like under 100 items...:( ah well, that's what i get for selling pretty much everything i come across!

^_^ I was like that a few years back, Selling everything I came across. But, back then, 25000 and 100000 NP were a lot of NP now I have almost 300000 NP!

Any way. I now have Items: 827 | Qty: 1,602

Well, back to shopping and the games arcade!

I had 640 items in my SDB yesterday. Then I bought 400 more to get the avatar. Those items are cheap (~50NP) and I don't want to keep them. Better let them help someone else save time and money for the avatar. If anyone needed items to fill your SDB, just send me an email. They're free.

I had 640 items in my SDB yesterday. Then I bought 400 more to get the avatar. Those items are cheap (~50NP) and I don't want to keep them. Better let them help someone else save time and money for the avatar. If anyone needed items to fill your SDB, just send me an email. They're free.

Great Job! I wish I could take you up on your offer, but I'll let someone who is just starting on the avatar to buy them from you, I'm close.

Current SDB Count: Items: 832 | Qty: 1,618

EDIT: I BOUGHT SOME MORE ITEMS!

Items: 838 | Qty: 1,624

These items are for the avatar, to save your time going around to buy cheap items to fulfill your SDB. I'm not offer for a trade. I'm willing to help if anyone need them. So my stuffs are totally free. And because they are free, they would upset anyone who want to sell them for money. Then maybe you could send them to anyone else who need help.

If there were so many people asking me for them, I would send each of you around 100 items. I hope that you all have the avatar. Have fun with your neopets.

how many items do you need to get the avatar?

I think you need 1000 unique items to get the avatar. By "unique" I mean not multiple copies of items...yeah, I think you know what I mean now :P

Anyways....I forget when I had the most amount of items in my SDB. I already achieved Packrat though.

So here's my current amount of items in SDB:

Items: 1,125 | Qty: 1,244

I'm willing to help if anyone need them.

Same here :P Since I got Packrat already.

I already have pack rat. I sold all of the stuff because I don't keep junk, I only keep real items. I currently have only 52 items in my SDB!!! Everything else I have sold:D

I'm trying to get the Pack-Rat avvie too! ^^

my stats: Items: 662 | Qty: 1,272

Except 10-15 items that i bought to get the avatar and 42 that i got from the KeyQuest, the rest are only from dailies (junk included xD). i don't really want to spend any nps on this avatar :P

I managed to get the packrat avatar (after an awful lot of time and saving) though i have been deleting some of my items i now have Items: 1,040 | Qty: 2,016. I found that having a whole, 2/3 and 1/3 of omelettes really help, as well as having whole and half jellies

I found that having a whole, 2/3 and 1/3 of omelettes really help, as well as having whole and half jellies

yep, got a point there =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Items: 944 | Qty: 950

XD I'm only 56 items away from the Packrat avvie, but I'm too lazy to go and look for them. I know it's sad. :P

i'm no good at patience, which is why i only have 150 avvies. i refresh a page ten times, buy 200 items for my sdb, and save half the neopoints for an avatar item.

so, in short, it will take me till doomsday to get this avatar.

i'm no good at patience, which is why i only have 150 avvies. i refresh a page ten times, buy 200 items for my sdb, and save half the neopoints for an avatar item.

so, in short, it will take me till doomsday to get this avatar.

In spite of selling off multiples in my shop, here are the stats of my SDB- Items: 1,349 | Qty: 1,832