Get The Daily Neopets unreleased updates on Twitter!

Ian

Hello,

We've been meaning to do this for a really long time but haven't gotten around to doing it... until NOW! :) You can now connect to The Daily Neopets on Twitter. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is a micro-blogging service in which you can post updates to the whole world. The catch is all updates are less than 140 characters. We won't include the actual content of our news posts in the Twitter updates, but we'll give you the gist of it.

twitter774.png

twitter.com/neonews

^ follow us :)

Twitter even has an option to receive Twitter updates to your mobile phone. So yes, that's right, you could technically have The Daily Neopets updates coming as text messages to your mobile device. Pretty cool huh?

Check it out! b)

Ian

Well Twitter seems to hate me at the moment and won't load. But I'll check it out later :)

Same here. Twitter is unresponsive. :O It's usually up for me.

It's working great now. :D It seems it was a small glitch or something, all the other times I've been on twitter, it worked great.

Nice service! I'd already heard of it, but never actually paid a lot of interest since Facebook is my favorite social networking site. I'll test it out later. :)