Hello Everybody

My name is displayed as "Twighlights", but I meant to type "Twiglights". And even now as I type this, I have a tendency to put an "h" in it. I wonder why?

Either way, no big deal. The name Twighlights is fine too. I usually get on the computer sporadically, as I'm less of a computer person out of school.

So... hi. ^_^

Is there anything else I should do aside from an introduction?

Welcome Twiglights,

About the display name I believe you can change it on your comtrol panel, at least from my terrible memory there is. My name's Stephanie and its great to meet a new member to the forums. For now I'll call you twiglights but who knows in the future...

oh yeah and about the introduction, its ok. Besides you'll get to know some more people later on in the forums

Hello there and welcome to the forums! I don't think you can change your display name as a newbie, but when you hit a cirtan psot count you can. I forget what the number is though... xD

Can I call you Twilight? My terrible dyslexia related eye thingy forced my see your name as Twilight.

.... EDWARD! He ish so shineh. *shifty eyes* I'm fine, just a little schzophrenic is all...

I'm Laura. I loke coffee. Follow the rules, ask questions. We don't bite here... much.

[Edit] I made a new word! Loke, love and like. That's my short attention span at work. I start typing love, think about coffee, think about squirrels... and then type the rest as like.... I'm amazing like that.