Paint Brush Question

Zac

So, a few weeks ago I found a Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush in my SDB that wasn't mine. I submitted a bug report to TNT, but it has been over a month and I haven't gotten a reply. The Paint Brush is still there.

Does this *ahem* mean I can keep it? :)

Are you super sure that you didn't get the Paint Brush in any way?

Tarla usually tends to give away that kind once in a while. If you haven't gotten a reply, then TNT probably doesn't find it as a glitch. Or they got lazy and decided not to respond. I think you're safe to keep it. :)

Well, they are retired so that means I didn't get it from an event. And I'm sure I never bought one...

I'll leave this open for more opinions...

Can Tarla give out retired items? (I don't have the tooblar installed, by the way.)

It seems too odd to be a glitch. But I really can't come to any other conclusion. And I don't want to use it until I know for sure...

Well, I guess that's the most reasonable explanation. Even though I don't remember it... I'll use it on my Kacheek soon! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.