Part 12 petpet

mommy91408

OK so i have tried this MANY MANY times now. I've done every combination of times possible. Which of these is the correct layout...

12:12:32 check and give medication

12:13:33 check

12:14:34 Bandage

12:15:35 Check

12:16:36 Feed

12:17:36 Check

12:18:37 Feed

12:20:39 Feed

12:21:39 Check

check

feed

bandage

feed

wait

bandage

feed

feed

wait

wait

wait

feed

bandage

bandage

feed

wait

wait

feed

wait

feed

check

wait

feed

wait

feed

bandage

feed

wait

wait

feed

I have seen all of these possibilities, am i suppose to check on the petpet every other time or just once or what i am sooooo confused PLEASE HELP

there is no "correct" combination. you just have to take care of the petpet correctly for ten minutes. what you do is you check on the petpet once every minute, do the action it requires, then wait a minute and check again, do the action, etc. just keep repeating this and if you do it right it's wings will be on fire and you will get a certificate after the tenth time. use the tdn guide or just take a break if you are confused...

Ive been trying to do this too, Do i have to take care of it for 10 consecutive miutes? or is it okay if a screw up after like the 5th one? or does it start over at one if i screw up? And does the minute of waiting start after each new action? or does the first action set the minute for the other 9? Like if my first action is wait and i click wait and the clock says like 1:30:45 i don't check on the pet until the clock says 1:31:45 but lets say the second action is feed and i click feed at like 1:31:50, i can't check on the pet again until 1:31:50 right? or is it the 45th second?

I can relate to you guys all. I mean the petpet thing is just to difficult and inaccurate. I think I've heard something about TDN letting you be a few seconds late but I'm not sure. All you need is time and patience. I stopped trying the plot months ago but good luck to you who are still trying!

i notice that you check the pet, then wait a minute, then treat the pet, then wait a minute, then check the pet again. i think it's supposed to be...check the pet AND treat, then wait a minute, check the pet again AND treat, wait another minute, etc. i'm stuck on the petpet part too, but it's probably because my computer is SO DARN LAGGY. D:< good luck!

Don't give up now! It took me a while too but I eventually got to it. Just make sure that you log down exactly what time you did a treatment. One per minute only! and if you screw up, you need to start over. Start early in the first minute (like in the first 5 seconds) so that the next treatment would be a few secs later until you get to the 10th treatment. You need to be concentrating and not get distracted that's why it's recommended that you write down the exact min/sec and what treatment you gave. Another thing, don't refresh! Always click on the "check the vaeolus" button a minute after your treatment.

This is the treatment guide:

Drooling = Feed

Holding up paw = Bandage

Hand over mouth = Medicine

Sleeping = Wait

Hope it helps! Message me if you need more help!

Elaine

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.