Account help

whatanidiot

im so mad at myself.. im such an idiot :grrr: .. i need a helpful tip. I registered (to neopets) about 3 years ago and when i registered, i entered the wrong birthday. On the first day of my return, Caps Lock caused me to need to enter my birthday.. o_O now im stuck. I tried to request my information, but they only sent me my username and password..what do i do..?

Well actually I don't think there is anything you can do. A friend of mine did the same sort of thing and he requested his information, but now requires his birthdate (which ofcourse isn't correct). We have been trying for ages to figure it out, but you only get three tries a day and at this rate it is going to take us forever.

Well actually I don't think there is anything you can do. A friend of mine did the same sort of thing and he requested his information, but now requires his birthdate (which ofcourse isn't correct). We have been trying for ages to figure it out, but you only get three tries a day and at this rate it is going to take us forever.

well ive been trying for weeks..theres just so many years..its like 365 times 91..well for me being that since i joined about 3-4 years ago..the highest it coulda been was 05.. 01-95..MAN... jeez.....i dont wanna give up but i dont see another way to get it. Good to know im not alone on this problem though. Even though it is our faults for lying about our ages.

Yeah... sorry I couldn't be much help, maybe someone else of the forum will know something more. You could probably try emailing TNT and explaining what has happened, but I don't know how far you would get.

What I don't understand is why people put the incorrect birthdate :S

Yeah... sorry I couldn't be much help, maybe someone else of the forum will know something more. You could probably try emailing TNT and explaining what has happened, but I don't know how far you would get.

What I don't understand is why people put the incorrect birthdate :S

well, you gave me courage..that counts in a way ^_^ .. and about the TNT thing.., i tried to find a contact us thing, but to no avail..they send me straight to the help page..

Ummm... as like most sites there is a "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Click here to get to it and then choose the option that best suits you :)

Yeah, they don't give out information for old accounts. I got the same thing as you, TheUnknown. Couldn't remember the password =(

Original post, about what you can do about the birthday:

You know the year right? You can find out if you're neofriends with the account.

Then, just start guessing, with some kind of pattern so you know what you've guessed. But save the upcoming days, and revisit the neofriends list everyday and see if the age for that account changes or not.

If you did not have to enter your birthdate the first time but got your password wrong, (Which is what I understood from the first post.) You can just click the back button in your browser.

Accounts that haven't been logged into for a long (unknown to me) period of time require that you enter your birthday, so it might not have to do with just entering a wrong pw first and then having to enter it.

Have someone neofriend your account to get the year, and then from there you can start trying days and months. You probably choose your correct month and day (if you were super smart) and just changed the year. Good luck.