Let's try this again...

Matt

You may remember back 1 month where we released pet lending? You remember? Well, on a somewhat "D'oh! How could we miss that?" sort of month, we are proud to announce that:

RIFILE IS LOOSE ONCE AGAIN!

Yes. Pet lending is, infact, open now. :D We currently have the absence of our beloved little Quiggle Zizzis, but joining us is our Orange Grundo rarebabe! Thanks for the donation, we appreciate it. ;)

Remember, if you donate a pet or aged petpet, we will be very happy to accept it. You will be credited in a less... upfront way, but you will see benifits in the long run. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of helping fellow TDNers in the process.

Thanks guys! Keep the donations coming in! :)

I still need to donate... sorry for waiting to long... :worried:

I'm definitely the next great orator. :yes:

In a seriousness, though, our donation tin has been a bit dry, up to this date. Don't get me wrong, though. We appreciate all current donations, and we are getting some, but probably not enough to reach our goals efficiently. I know I shouldn't expect too much, because donating is voluntary and all, but so is the ALP. We need donations to keep it running. Donations which, sadly, aren't coming through.

With that said, though, our bank account is looking healthier by the day. We can get to out next goal in not too long a period of time, realistically. Just wait a while, and donate. ;)

I'd like to thank the few who are donating regularly, and I'd like to urge those who aren't to do so.

I'll donate next time have have a fiar chunk of NP to spend rather than blow it on scratch cards. *cough*

Yeah. The ALP didn't really set a good example, did we. Heh.

Just posting to get this thread back up the top again, really. :) Eric's the one with the words, not me. So, I shall put things in big letters to make it seem better. Heh.