Making a AC3 Hall of Fame

Raiden

I am currently collecting records of top yooyuball, slushie slinger, and make some noise players. Here are the different categories:

Most Yooyuball Wins (25 spots)

Best GPG (1000 wins minimum) (25 spots)

Most SS plays (very minimal to no low score games) (10 spots)

SS Top Score (10 spots)

Most MSN plays (same as SS) (10 spots)

MSN high score (i MIGHT remove this because many have scored 9990+) (10 spots)

If you appear qualified for a spot, please post here, or neomail me directly (raiden638218384). I am recording the status on a petpage for now, so I will be putting them up in a petpage after I fill up the tables. Thanks!

UPDATE! It's up!

http://www.neopets.com/~immortalspirit

LASTLY: IF you want to include your friend or someone else's stats, please tell me to neomail me directly to do so. This is to ensure that privacy will be respected, and those who wish to appear anonymous will have what they wish)

Well, you can put me down for most YYB plays. :)

Yup you have been added. :)

By the way, does anyone know if any particular team is collecting their fellow team member's high scores/ranking? I would need them to continue updating my list.

(edited the first post for minimum needed scores)

Guest Krawk Islander
Yup you have been added. :)

By the way, does anyone know if any particular team is collecting their fellow team member's high scores/ranking? I would need them to continue updating my list.

(edited the first post for minimum needed scores)

Well, you can go on KILL (Krawk Island Living Legends) as they'll tell you the best players in KI this year. :)

And probably by visiting each team's chat group, you can find out the others. ^_^