Trade Offer Suggestions

fatfacebrat

So I put a Trumpadon up for trading, asking for around 850~950k or an item equal or worth more, and some one offered "Kaylas Chemistry Set." Shortly after, they neomailed me and said "Hi, will you accept my offer?"

I'd LOVE to get the item, but,

1: I'm afraid if I try to re-sell it, the item won't sell at all.

2: The item might be hacked.

3: I'm slightly annoyed that they would ask me to accept their offer without a thought... XP

Just wanting your suggestionm on what I should do!

Thanks! ^~^

Personally, I would not accept it, as the chemistry set is most likely HTS. However, without knowing more exact details about the trade, I really can't offer any advice.

I would ask the person to wait a day until you choose.

In that day, go around the trade boards and neomail Resellers what they will buy it for. Because it usually sells for 2.5 million. They might find 1mil a good deal. So wait but research on boards if that will sell or not.

And they withdrew the offer... @.@ probably because it goes for 2.5mil... XD

Oh well... I got some one to give me 800k and lab map piece #9... Even though I have labmap already, I can still sell it for a good price~ (Lest one of you wants to pawn it off me... XD)

Thanks for your suggestions~

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.