NeoPet Problem!!

sujacob

Hey! I never thought about it being regional. It probably isn't but I live in Arlington, Tx so I'm very near you. I'm so sick of not being able to get on neopets.

:woot: HOWDY NEIGHBOR !!! You are just across the Trinity from me !!! Im out here next to Mesquite. I take it you are still having no luck with neopets too !!! :grrr:

;) Looks like alot of us are new here !!! Seems we found "the daily" looking for help ! And I am happy to find it !!! I was getting worried it was just my computer for some odd reason.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes. I'm very frustrated! I have neopets premium too and I'm kinda addicted. I just bought a poogle mp 2 days ago and I can't even see my new poogle. I think I'm going thru withdrawals.

Btw, nice to meet you! :D