EXCLUSIVE: Codestone Quest Screenshots!

Superfly

That's right folks, The Daily Neopets has yet another exclusive for you, we have gotten our hands on a Demo of the multi-platform game Neopets: Codestone Quest which is now on sale on Nick.com. TDN was able to snag screenshots of the game in our very own beta, this means they aren't from any other sites, they solely ours to use as we please. This is one page you will not want to not see!

Ohhh!!! Looks good TJ!!! Do we have any idea when they are looking at releasing the game??

You staffers are the bestest of the best!!! I think you deserve another party!!! *booming voice* FREE PIZZA AND COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Ohhh!!! Looks good TJ!!! Do we have any idea when they are looking at releasing the game??

You staffers are the bestest of the best!!! I think you deserve another party!!! *booming voice* FREE PIZZA AND COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Actually, I think you can buy it right now! :O From this link: http://arcade.nick.com/nick/gameinfo.jsp?s=NeopetsCodestone

You can also give the demo a try too. ;)

Yeah I just saw that, you can buy it for $6.99US :yes:

Can't do it at work, will have to wait till I get home to give the demo a try :D