Ever wish that you were born in a different Century?

m3l3ana

I want a portable microwave. b)

Which is why it would've been cool to have been born in the future. =P

SWEET!!! Portable cancer!

I would also like to be back in time, so I could make an alternate future, but then I'd need a flux capaciter and a way to go 88mph so I could get back to the fututre, & the computer.

Do you want to be someone working on Ideas of how to get past the speed maximum of light?

That and plenty of other things... there's actually already a hypothetical method for moving an object instantly from one point to another - they've managed to get it working with a laser beam too. There are plenty of technologies which I'd love to explore at some point (but will probably never get a chance too).

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, when I watched Hairspray, I thought it would be fun to go back to when they danced like that.

It's not even half as fun now :(

Plus, I always wished I could live forever - there's so much I could learn about everything!!

i would kind of like to live in a different century. everything is so complicated and there is soooo much expected of you. things would just be so much easier... and i agree our generation is boring. a few centuries into the future might be kind of nice too....

hmm not really i like this century

women have come so far..you know in the 1800 women were considered "property" when they got married,now look how far we have come.

we can have jobs and go places with out a man and even vote and go to school and universities and run for president.

there are also a lot of medical breakthroughs in the 1800 a lot of women died in childbirth too.

and as black,chinese, spanish, east indian, amerindian, scottish and english person. i have much more freedom since im not white

yeah i was thinking that too, i definitely would not want to live in the 1800's, because of medical science alone xD

but then you have womens rights and all those other issues, nota fun time to live in unless you were the top 1% of society o_O

I guess the best thing would be to take parts of a few centuries and create your own :P

I know the 1800's was more primative and women didn't have the same rights as they do now, but I am a romantic and I love the courting. The only problem being their is that I am no ones property and demand a certain amount of respect from my partner, so I am not sure I would do that well :S I could live without technology, but do love hot showers :P