Help with make some noise

you can push space at any time to submit score... would it be better to play the whole 30 seconds? Or just when i get to 3500 points to push enter?

Cause sometimes i will play the whole 30 seconds and my percentage will be like 65% accuracy... but when i push enter after 15 seconds i get 100% accuracy. Which one helps the team out the most?

also... opinions please! -what do you guys do? play through the 30 seconds or push enter half way through?

I really never cared about accuracy... the trick for me is that you press the two keys that you have at the same time and I had scores of up to 6000-7000... so does accuracy affect the final result ?

If you can get to a score you're happy with (or the highest score you can achieve) halfway through the game, then I'd just end it there.

Personally, when my score got to 6000 I ended it because I knew that to get a higher score I'd have to hit the keys faster and doing that felt like I'd explode or something o_O

It depends on how long you can keep up the pace. It's more beneficial to go the whole 30 seconds because you have more time to get bonus buttons, but if your hands are really tired and you can't keep going, that's when it's best to just send your score.

those strategies sound good but how do people get 9000 in MSN? I have seen it before on peoples little score card.

Depends on what 'peoples little score card' means. I thought it meant the counter.

And one person's gotten over 10000.