My old account

crimson_lily

I need some advice in information on when you report that one of your olds account has been hacked or aboused such as that.

well i had a very old account, it's 6 years old i think. I haven't been on it for a long time. So when i tried to enter my old account i couldn't enter it. I know my password, but it says that my password is incorrect, so i don't know how to get back on it. I can't get the password since the email address that was connected to this account was deleted : (. So i reported this to the neopet staffs. I gave the as much information as i can on the info list. But it's been a long time since i sent it : I, 3 weeks i think : o and i'm getting kinda of worried

I have sent those reports before and i usually get it back on the 4th day. I don't know what's wrong with this report. So was i wondering about what i should do??

Plz help me :3 thank you i would really like to get back on my old account [splashcreature] :crying:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Site Feedback, Bugs, & Help; to Neopets Help.

I have a similar problem (except, I can't even remember the password). I have sent them a report, and they only recently responded. (It's taken nearly a month) They said to me that since it's been so long, they can't give me access to the account. So, I emailed them back, and currently waiting for another response. (I know, doesn't sound too good that I can't be given access to my account... But might not be the same with you!)

Don't worry, just wait and they'll respond soon. It's taking so long because the site has grown, and they're busy with many reports.

Also, when you're logging into an account that you haven't logged into for a really long time, it asks for the birthday. Make sure that is right too.

I've heard of them taking a while to reply, unfortunently.

If it takes more then another few weeks, however, I'd consider sending in another report. Maybe a different staff member will get to look at it and have their own opinion on what to do about it. However, I have never had this problem (only time I've had to mail staff I had been stupid and self froze myself) so I don't know.