The... bank...

TheUnknown

GAH!!!

ok, i'm over it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It sort of hurts my eyes...I'm blinded! I only go there to collect my interest after returning to neopets I forgot my pin number...

One day I'll remember the 4 digit code, one day...

until then no withdrawing= no depositing

yeah, I got surprised by it too.. Normally when I withdraw, I would just put the amount, press "tab" 2 times, then put mine pin and hit enter. Now I have to hit the pin first. I still need a few more days before I get used to it.

Hey it actually looks pretty good don'cha think, its clean, well compositioned and straight to the point. And you get to see all information in one glance withought scrolling down. ^^ Nice job TNT (gasp, did i just praise them??)

Well the pin has been there for a while. I also noticed they changed the bank but the pin was ther before that. It's your own choice wether you use it or not. Maybe now that they changed the bank they made it so you must use it?