17 goals...

Perfect? Perfect as in how? (random words to avoid the 7 words rule -_-)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. (Adding words without contributing to the converstation is not allowed.)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

EDIT: Darn it! XD

I think I know what he/she means. Becuase everytime you score, the little animation uses up about 7 seconds, and the possible amount of time to get 17 in the 3 minutes might be SUPER hard.

Calculating

8*17=136

180-136=44

44/17=3>

so...not according to the 8 seconds wasted per goal, but 16 isn't possible either

so either goals in 2 seconds or 7 seconds wasted a goal

they both fit

So yes, if it is possible to score in 2 seconds or reduce the wasted time per goal to 7 seconds

either will do

Otherwise, no

Here's how I see it. Fire Yooyus fire the fastest, and it's possible to get a goal in three seconds with them. (Sometimes, I've done it with regular ones, but that's rare)

3*16 = 48

8*16 = 128

128+48 = 176

That means if every goal took 3 seconds, you'd have 4 seconds left. :/

I think its possible if you get fire ball throughout the game, but I don't think its possible...

Depends if your game lags a bit or not. Sometimes when I play, it does, and other times it doesn't. So, if you have a fast game going, under those math formula people have posted, then you can get 17 goals.

Also, there's no 8 cut scene after the last goal if you use up all your time.. For example, if you finish your second last game with 12 seconds, you'll have 4 seconds for your last game. Therefore, you can add 8 seconds into the time for errors and whatnots, so 17 would be possible.

I believe the highest number of goals that is virtually possible is 22 goals. But considering human parameters, the highest would be 17. It takes at least 3 seconds to score and it subtracts 8 seconds every time you score a goal.

So,

60+60+59 = 179 seconds in total

8+3 = 11 seconds needed to score a goal.

179/11 = 16.27

And the time isn't subtracted at the end. Therefore, giving us 17 goals :).

-----

:S Why do I sound like a nerd :glasses02: :(

However, the chances of this happening are less than 1 in 100000. Simply put, it's nearly impossible to get all fire balls and even with all there are 3 factors

Lag

Missing a shot

Having the opponent take the ball first

The last is probably groundless, the second as well (unless you react badly under pressure) but the 3rd is highly possible, unless you have an ultra fast computer and internet, and I doubt anyone would dish out that money just for Neopets.