MeteorMMO.com

JoshieLove

Hey folks,

Well - I'm sure most of us are pretty excited to see what Adam, Donna, and crew have coming for us - so I've decided to spend the last two days working on a new community/information site for the game. I'd love it if you'd check it out and join the forum community. :)

http://www.undertwinskies.com/

I figured this is a good place to spread the word, so be sure to tell your friends too!

Site doesn't look bad! Link to us and our exclusive interview with Adam Powell! Wahoo.

Note to mods/members. This site is legit and should not be reported or deleted. :) Thanks.

neat! :happystrange:

that's really cool. and it's all premited? (could you imagnie, instead of lawerbot, lawerwerewolf?)

That looks great. (;

I can't wait to see more updates of what's happening to the site itself. .

Just by the two screenshots provided in the interview, I want to play, now! xDD

Looks excellent.

It makes me SO want to skip out on something I have planned during PAX just so I can go and get all the info I can! In fact, I just might! ^_^ Need an on-site reporter for PAX? I can only do a good portion of one day (Saturday), but I'm dying to show up.

You did a good job on the site, given so little content to work with.

Site doesn't look bad! Link to us and our exclusive interview with Adam Powell! Wahoo.

Note to mods/members. This site is legit and should not be reported or deleted. :) Thanks.

Thank you so much, I appreciate you saying that. I'll definitely link to your interview! Totally forgot about that.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad 2-3 days of work on it paid off lol Now join the forums! ;)

EDIT: Adam just gave us an exclusive screenshot, so be sure to check the site out!

oh that's an AWESOME screen shot! when did you get it? like just now?

oh that's an AWESOME screen shot! when did you get it? like just now?

About 7 hours ago :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh.

it was still to-day, so i was kinda right :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hehe yep! I was really excited to check the site and see that I got attention from them.

And don't forget about the new game image! :D This new one's an actual 3D model instead of just a concept sketch! And there's been some updated game info. Also, please come on over and suggest questions for me to ask Adam & Donna when I interview them at Penny Arcade Expo!

And don't forget about the new game image! :D This new one's an actual 3D model instead of just a concept sketch! And there's been some updated game info. Also, please come on over and suggest questions for me to ask Adam & Donna when I interview them at Penny Arcade Expo!

:D Yeah, the 3-D Model is superrrrr cute. Looks like we're getting a great start to the community, but of course, we'd love to have more people as excited as we are about the game b)