Maraqua Player within Roo Island Team!

Superfly

A Maraquan spy has been discovered within the Roo Island team! Thanks to Paul on our forums for his keen eye, check out these two images, which portray the Maraquan Eyrie dressed in both Maraqua's and Roo Island's uniforms. The image on the left is from Neopets recent update regarding Roo Island, and the image on the right is from the Roo Island team picture.

the_tie.jpgroo_marq_player.png

Look at the bottom of the uniforms, see the difference?

Jair Tollet was originally on Maraqua's team in the first cup, and last year was switched over to Roo Island after a disagreement with Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis. Be sure to check out our team pages for images of all team players, in group shots and individual - we have all the resources and latest breaking news you need for the Altador Cup right here on The Daily Neopets. Bookmark us, RSS feed us, visit us daily for your #1 Altador Cup resource!

So what do you think, is this just a slip up of the Neopets Artists or is Maraqua trying to destroy Roo Islands chances at the cup with a conspiracy? Feel free to tell us your comments by click our cool looking comment button. No registration is required for guests.

You wouldn't know how long it took to tell TJ about this. I had to go over it about 3 times :P

My Article!!!

Breaking news emerged from the Roo island team room yesterday. It appears Maraqua had placed a spy within Roo islands team.

The team captain Lilo Blumario was the first to find out.

“We were all shocked. Our match with Brightvale ended earlier than usual on Monday so we decided to get some last minute training in for our big match against Maraqua the next day. We all played great, though something about Jair Tollet bothered me. After her match, she decided to walk the opposite way from our room, so I decided to follow her. I saw her heading into the Maraqua room. I found out she was telling them about out plans. We felt betrayed.

I was up all night working for a new plan. Then right before our match told the team about the new plan making sure to not identify Tollets betrayal because I thought it would distract the team. The plan worked and we totally confused Maraqua and won the match. After the match I met with Tollet and chatted to her in private, sadly, I cannot reveal the contents of the meeting.”

Thankfully we're managed to talk to Jair Tollet ourselves and find out what happened.

“I will admit it, my first plan was to destroy their chances and allow the cup to be brought to the underwater city. But then I realized about how hard the team were working this year. The last 2 years, they had been so close at reaching the title, not even I could stand in their way. Yes I did go to Maraquas room, but that was only to tell them, i wouldn't continue to do their dirty work”

At this point Jair Tollet is still a member of Roo island, but the question we will all be wondering will be. Will she keep to her word and stop giving info, or will she be sacked from Roo island.

You wouldn't know how long it took to tell TJ about this. I had to go over it about 3 times :P (But a article of mine is on its way :O )

Yea, it kinda took wayyy to long to figure out what you were talking about.

lol i think i saw somebody saying this on a KILL board the day we played against RI but didn't stop and stare =/

So what do you think, is this just a slip up of the Neopets Artists or is Maraqua trying to destroy Roo Islands chances at the cup with a conspiracy?

i think it's a slip up, how can MQ destroy RI chances at the cup with a spy player? =/

I was a quarter asleep, but it still did take awhile :P

OMG Article above :P

lol i think i saw somebody saying this on a KILL board the day we played against RI but didn't stop and stare =/

sadly you couldn't, that image was only released about 45 minutes ago

i think it's a slip up, how can MQ destroy RI chances at the cup with a spy player? =/

Well this could show Jair Tollet returning to HIS!!! Home team

funny article, Paul! ^^

sadly you couldn't, that image was only released about 45 minutes ago

i can't remember well but i'm sure i saw something about a maraquan eyrie the day we played RI.

yeah maybe it wasn't about this...

Guest yellowshoyru724

Jair Tollet moved from Team Maraqua to Team Roo Island last year, not this year. And it's just a slip-up by the Neopets Artists, she is NOT a spy.

i also don't think that she is a spy. how would a spy affect the AC if it goes by the points/goals(or wins i'm not sure which) everyday?

also i just saw the fact that they called her a him so that leads me to believe that it is just a slip-up by neopets.

People, we all know its a slip up from the artists. I just saw the image and showed TJ and we try to think of a good way to show it.

Whats better:

Maraqua player within Room island team.

Slip up by Neopets artist.

funny article, Paul! ^^

Thanks, there is probably a few errors (I wrote that like 2am so i was tired).

But I like it, I could have made it longer but I was suffering from anti-sleep disorder :P (Something TJ is suffering with right now)

Did anyone else notice that in that ews report thing it said Jair Tollet was a boy? I screenied it before TNT can change it and act like they never made a mistake.

Most likely, but if you look at the image name, Its called the_tie. Which is also the news title.

Note: We all now this is a mistake on the artists. We are just having a joke about it (can't believe how many serious people are saying "Its got to be a mistake, how could a spy affect the AC"

My advice would be chill out, have a laugh.

Guest roo island supporter

i noticed they said tollet was a boy ,and 2 things wrong in 1 news thing!? somethings messed up here because tollet is obviously a girl,i mean , look at the ponytail!

Why does everyone clarify a ponytail as a female hair cut.

There are many people in the world with ponytails. i think there are some male footballers with it.

Many have ponytails for many reasons, 1 could be. If they're playing a sport with long hair. it would get in the way, so they tie it up.

Guest Krawk Islander
Why do both pictures have Tollet wearing an RI jersey?

Because TNT fixed their mistake quickly. xD

Anyways, no need for more comments.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

Rectification of the Maraquan Eyrie player image by TNT.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Krawk Islander if you have any questions regarding this action.