Introducing Myself - New to TDN Forums

Hello!

I'm a long-time Neopets player. I've played for about seven years, off and on. I took a break for a while, lost my old account info, and ended up making a new account about four years ago. I was a member of another Neopets-related forum for a few years, but participation there has dwindled, so I'm looking for a new home.

I'm an avid avatar collector. I play some games now and again. I do some restocking to support my avatar and BD habits. I'm saving up for the bigger avatar purchases and to keep strengthening my pet. I also invest in the stock market daily.

I have three pets I'm incredibly attached to and will never get rid of. I keep a fourth pet as a lab rat and adopt it out after a color change. I'm hoping to get an avatar color eventually. Hasn't happened yet, though.

Well, that's the short version. I hope that I end up fitting in here. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Nice Intro! ^_^ Good bios, like this one, help members get to know one another easier! I hope to see you areound the forums! Have fun!

By the way, I love mystery novels! Have you read some of James Patterson's books?

Nice Intro! ^_^ Good bios, like this one, help members get to know one another easier! I hope to see you areound the forums! Have fun!

By the way, I love mystery novels! Have you read some of James Patterson's books?

Thanks!

I haven't read any of his work yet, but it's on my list. I keep hearing good things. I'm trying to finish a few more books before I start up another set.

Thats probably a good idea! xD The Alex Cross series (highly recommended) is about 9-12 books... I can't remember exactly. I've read about 5 and they are amazingly written.

Any books that you recommend?

Welcome to the forums, luv2lindy77, I'm intheblue04 (call me Blue or intheblue04...any of those work fine). ^_^

I see you like reading...and watching stuff on TV.

So anyway, I hope you have a good time here. I never really got a chance to meet everyone here, but they mainly seem nice 8D

~intheblue04

Thanks for the welcome, Blue! :)

Thats probably a good idea! xD The Alex Cross series (highly recommended) is about 9-12 books... I can't remember exactly. I've read about 5 and they are amazingly written.

Any books that you recommend?

Not for kids, but J.R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, starting with A Game of Thrones, is fantastic. It's a must-read epic tale. It's not finished yet, but he's working on it. He plans 4 more books for a total of 8. Disclaimer: It's a bit dark and there are some disturbing occurrences and some scenes that may be inappropriate for younger readers.

Hello and welcome Luv2Lindy! :)

Very good intro indeed, I'm rubbish at them! :S

I've only been on Neopets about 6 months but I also enjoy collecting the Avatars and training for the battledome (only concentrating on one pet for that at the moment though). I'm just a bit of a collector/hoarder anyway so I enjoy getting any Avatars, Stamps, Cards, etc ^_^

Unfortunatly though, even when I try my best at games, I'm still a good few hundred or thousand points off the top scores for a trophy and/or Avatar :(

Anyway, you should enjoy it here, it's pretty active and you're certainly welcome to start topics yourself anyway if you wish. Enjoy! :)

I've only been on Neopets about 6 months but I also enjoy collecting the Avatars and training for the battledome (only concentrating on one pet for that at the moment though). I'm just a bit of a collector/hoarder anyway so I enjoy getting any Avatars, Stamps, Cards, etc ^_^

Unfortunatly though, even when I try my best at games, I'm still a good few hundred or thousand points off the top scores for a trophy and/or Avatar :(

I'm having a hard time with most of the avatar games myself. Just can't seem to do well enough on most of them. I gave up on trophies a long time ago, but I still practice a few games because I know all it will take is a bit of luck combined with my aaalllmost-enough-skill to get the avatar. I used to play every game that came out so that I'd have a high number of games played. I stopped after a break and saw just how many sponsor games I'd missed. :O

And yay, a Phil Collins fan!